Before anything else, I’d just like to say – isn’t it so good to see that companies these days are actually HIRING instead of FIRING people? With all the lay offs, retrenchments and however you call it these days, it’s nice to see that Mindanaons like myself still have that chance to land a job. So without further ado, here’s an employment opportunity with Canon DHub – Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao.
Canon DHub is one of the leading retail stores in Cagayan de Oro that values high standard of customer service and quality products.
The company needs:
1. SALES STAFF
– male or female, not more than 25 years old
– college level/graduate
– with interest in retail selling and preferably with exposure in consumer imaging products
– with strong and pleasing personality and excellent customer service skills
– a team player, goal-oriented and can easily adjust to a working environment
– with keen attention to details, flexible, trustworthy and of good moral character
– with good communication skills and can work with minimal supervision
2. TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF
– male, not more than 30 years old
– preferably graduate of an electronics or technical course
– preferably with exposure in camera repairs and other consumer imaging products
– with sufficient training/ experience in required skills
– with good communication skills and pleasing personality
– must have good moral character, hardworking and dependable
– can work with minimum supervision
Interested parties need to submit their application letters and comprehensive resumes with pictures.
Deadline of submission: February 7, 2009
Submit your application to:
The Human Resource Manager
1st Level South Concourse
Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao
You may also submit via email. Send to [email protected]
Note: Mindanaoan is in no way connected to Canon DHub. In case you submitted your application, you are advised to contact the company directly.
Good luck, Mindanaoan!
Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, content creator, seasoned social media strategist and publicist with undeniably successful track record. 2012 International Visitor Leadership Program (for global leaders) alumnus and O visa grantee (for people with extraordinary skills and who have risen to the top of their field). Avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. Regular resource person for social media, blogging and content creation. Available for work and travel – [email protected]