Just recently, I was commissioned to write a Cagayan de Oro travel piece. I was also asked to include top 5 things to try or eat in CDO. I just had to include Bigby’s Restaurant, a homegrown brand, and also had to include one of their bestsellers – the Bigby’s Rack-A-Bye Baby Ribs.
I personally find the baby ribs at Bigby’s tasty, succulent and very tender. So tender that the meat actually falls off the bone! I also like the barbecue sauce/gravy that comes along with the ribs. The Bigby’s baby ribs will definitely delight any meat lover.
Now you have the chance to try Bigby’s Rack-A-Bye Baby Ribs…for FREE! Just join the “Who Ate My Ribs?” mystery game. It’s a game launched by Bigby’s Restaurant via their official Facebook Page.
Join Bigby’s in solving the mystery and get the chance to get FREE Rack-a-bye Baby Ribs when Bigby’s opens their Centrio Ayala Mall branch on November 9, 2012, 11 AM. Read the Centrio Ayala Mall opening article here.
1. Get FREE Rack-a-bye Baby Ribs (Go Lite) when you guess who ate Mrs. Em’s ribs.
2. Log on to Bigby’s Facebook page for clues.
3. Bring your answer on the opening day of Bigby’s Centrio on Nov. 9, 2012 – 11am.
4. The 1st 100 customers with the correct answer will win Gift Certificates for one free Rack-a-bye (Go Lite).
5. A minimum food purchase of Php 600 is required.
6. Promo period October 15 – November 9, 2012.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll receive when you join this cool contest: (thank you very much Bigby’s for inviting Mindanaoan and for this treat!)
Bigby’s Restaurant is a sister company of Missy Bon Bon Breadshop, which is also set to open their Centrio Ayala Mall branch on November 9, 2012 with a super cool Golden Ticket contest. Prizes include a 1 year supply of free gelato!
Join the Missy BonBon Centrio Ayala Mall contest here.