Allied Bank, which is set to finalize its merger with the Philippine National Bank in the next few months, is hiring more people these days. So if you or someone you know is in need of a job in Mindanao or of a job in Visayas, then do read on.
Allied Bank needs branch heads, branch operations officers, audit associates, tellers, new accounts clerks and branch operations assistants. All these job opportunities are for immediate hiring.
Branch heads/branch operations officers (for Northern Mindanao and Visayas areas)
– not more than 40 years old
– with at least 5 years experience as an officer in a commercial bank or universal bank
– successful track record in branch marketing and operations
Audit associate (to be based in Cebu City)
– certified public accountant or certified internal auditor
– male, preferably single, not more than 27 years old
– proficient in both oral and written English, flexible, mature and self-motivated
– willing to travel within Visayas and Mindanao
Teller/new accounts clerk (for Northern Mindanao and Visayas areas)
– male/female, preferably single, not more than 27 years old
– graduate of any business course
– proficient in both oral and written English
– with or without experience, fresh graduates may apply
Branch operations assistants (for Northern Mindanao and Visayas areas)
– male/female, not more than 27 years old
– graduate of Accountancy or Management Accounting
– with good scholastic records, flexible, mature and self motivated
Interested applicants must personally submit their resumes, transcripts of records and latest pictures to the Human Resources Department of ALLIED BANK (Lapasan Branch), Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City.
Please note that Mindanaoan is in no way connected to Allied Bank. Interested applicants must contact the company directly. Thank you 🙂
Also, should you want to be regularly updated with various job openings here in Mindanao, please SUBSCRIBE TO MINDANAOAN (CLICK, CLICK!) 🙂
Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, content creator, seasoned social media strategist and publicist with undeniably successful track record. 2012 International Visitor Leadership Program (for global leaders) alumnus and O visa grantee (for people with extraordinary skills and who have risen to the top of their field). Avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. Regular resource person for social media, blogging and content creation. Available for work and travel – [email protected]