Spotted this ad by a “top multinational beverage manufacturing company” in a regional newspaper here in Mindanao today. The company’s name wasn’t specified (and I must admit, I have qualms about this) – still, it’s worth a try, yes? Especially since a lot of Mindanaoans still don’t have jobs these days. Here’s the text of the job opening in Cagayan de Oro City Mindanao that I spotted:
General qualifications: candidates must ideally be 21-30 years old, have good scholastic performances, have good communication skills, are literate in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel and must have leadership and good interpersonal skills.
There are job openings for:
1. Industrial Engineers – male, working experience in logistics. Related job experience an advantage
2. Licensed Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineers – male, experience as a supervisor in plant/manufacturing operations and knowledge of quality/environmental management systems an advantage
3. Licensed Chemists – male or female, preferably with relevant working experience
4. Human Resources Assistants – male or female, graduate of Industrial Engineering, Psychology and other related behavioral courses
5. Financial Analysts – male or female, Certified Public Accountant
6. Production Personnel – male, graduate of Bachelor in Industrial Technology
7. Sales Trainees/Staff – male or female, graduate or marketing, management and other business related courses
Send your application letters, resumes, pictures and transcripts of records to: THE HR MANAGER, P.O. Box 0632, Cagayan de Oro City
Mindanaoan is in no way connected to this company so please apply directly 🙂 For more jobs in Mindanao, check this page out.
Also, if you want to be updated with more job openings in Mindanao, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO MINDANAOAN (click this!) Please verify your email address by clicking on the link emailed to you. Thanks!