The JOBS section here in Mindanaoan has been the most visited the past few weeks (thank you very much to all of the visitors of my humble blog!) so I figured I should post more job vacancies in Mindanao. Here’s a job opportunity in one of the schools in Davao City — Davao Doctors College.
Davao Doctors College is in need of an Internal Auditor and a Computer Programmer.
Qualifications for the Internal Auditor post:
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and preferably a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
– With experience in internal/external audit for at least one year
– Can work independently and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications for the Computer Programmer job:
– Graduate of any of the following courses: Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
– Preferably with one year experience in Visual Basic programming, PHP, SQL and graphics designing
– Possesses good interpersonal skills
Applicants should submit an application letter, a comprehensive resume, 2×2 photo and school credentials.
Interested to know more?
Contact the Human Resources Department of Davao Doctors College. Call them at (082) 222 0850 local 105.
By the way, please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO MINDANAOAN and always be updated with the job openings here in Mindanao!
i want job fit in my Course 2yrs computer progrmmer and 3 mnths of compter harware servicing of TESDA.im licence passer of computer hrdware NC-11.
I want to apply as a home based programmer or project based programmer because im currently working as a computer programmer in one of the company here in mindanao. I hope you will reply. tc
my job as a computer programmer is a very satisfying job “