And so the much-awaited Starbucks Cagayan de Oro City, Northern Mindanao branch is finally a go! In fact, even though they have yet to issue an official press statement or press release about the upcoming Starbucks CDO branch, people have already been taking photos of the proposed site (it’s reportedly going to be erected at Limketkai Mall corner Rosario Drive, right across the new Missy Bon Bon gelato store and breadshop, right across McDonald’s Limketkai, a few meters away from the newly-finished Gateway Tower 1 and a few meters away from the soon-to-rise 18-storey Limketkai Hotel), talking about it in various online groups and fora and blogging about it!
Sabagay, who wouldn’t be excited? Starbucks is a popular coffee chain and I’m pretty sure a lot of people will frequent the place as soon as it opens its branch in Cagayan de Oro. Anything new and “tambay-able” (read: where one can just sit, read the newspaper, sip coffee or surf the Internet) will attract Kagay-anons like moths to a flame.
Now for some more good news about the upcoming Starbucks branch. Baristas and store managers are needed for Starbucks Cagayan de Oro City!
Interested to apply for this job opening in CDO?
Here are the requirements:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
* Required Skills: Strong operational skills in a customer service environment, strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor, interpersonal skills, organizational and planning skills.
* At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Cagayan de Oro
* Full-Time positions available
Interested applicants can apply online. You can submit your application here.
Closing date is on June 13, 2010.
Good luck to the applicants!
Meanwhile, if you want to be kept updated with job openings in Mindanao, then please SUBSCRIBE TO MINDANAOAN (CLICK, CLICK!) 🙂 Just leave a valid email address and don’t forget to verify your email address by clicking on the URL that will be sent to you via email. Thanks for supporting this humble Mindanao blog! 🙂
Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, content creator, seasoned social media strategist and publicist with undeniably successful track record. 2012 International Visitor Leadership Program (for global leaders) alumnus and O visa grantee (for people with extraordinary skills and who have risen to the top of their field). Avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. Regular resource person for social media, blogging and content creation. Available for work and travel – [email protected]